The Pinghu facility is the latest of ADM’s strategic growth investments in its global Nutrition business.
ADM has unveiled the ADM Food Technology (Pinghu) Co., Ltd., a state-of-the-art, fully automated flavor production facility situated in Pinghu, Zhejiang Province, China.
The 27,000+ square meter flavor production facility is strategically located within an hour of Shanghai, bringing geographic advantages for ADM’s customers while providing the company with direct access to top talent. The complex features:
- The latest in automated flavor lines with advanced dosing technology, along with technologies to ensure seamless and efficient management of complex processes;
- Labs dedicated to flavor production, taste design and product development;
- ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 V5.1 certifications; and
- Capability to meet demand for specific dietary needs, including Halal and Kosher certified products.
The Pinghu facility is the latest of ADM’s strategic growth investments in its global Nutrition business. Other recent expansions include:
- The planned acquisition of a 75% ownership stake in PetDine, Pedigree Ovens, The Pound Bakery and NutraDine, premier providers of private label pet treats and supplements;
- The planned acquisition of Sojaprotein, a leading European provider of non-GMO human nutrition protein solutions; and
- The acquisition of Golden Farm, a state-of-the-art animal nutrition premix provider in Vietnam.